We've teamed up with hiker and founder of Thrunotes Russell Hepton to offer his all-new Thrunotes waterproof, tearproof, recyclable notebook, perfect for all of your adventure journalling needs.
These notebooks are elegant in desig, compact enough to carry, large enough for journaling, tough enough for all-weather outdoor use.
Each book is waterproof, tearproof heat and UV resistant, and 100% recyclable. They boast perforated pages and rounded flip corners, use vegan compostable inks and offer space for emergency contacts too.
How to use:
- Dates and titles: Use the space at the top to add the date and title to your notes.
- Top flip corner: Jot down the distance you travelled that day and flip through to find it later, just like a flip book.
- Highlight circles: Draw a shape which will remind you of a significant day or moment on your adventure.
- Bottom flip corner: Jot down the day number of your trip so you can easily flip back to it later, just like a flip book.
What to write with:
- Wet or dry: Black Bic Ballpoint, All pencils, Wax crayons
- Dry only: Permanent markers, Sharpies
- Never use: Gel pens, Highlighters, Fountain pens
For more information on how to use you Thrunotes notbook please visit: https://www.thrunotes.co.uk/product/the-notebook/
We are passionate about reducing our impact on the environment and believe that offering high-quality, long-lasting products does not have to cost the planet. We will be shipping each order in a biodegradable packet, so please compost it, not landfill it!
We would love to see pictures of you using our products! Whether you're out on a grand adventure or just chilling on the sofa, feel free to tag us across social media using #SpendMoreTimeInTheWILD
Thrunotes Waterproof Notebook
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we are here to help. We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for a different product or a refund to the original payment method.
Please see our returns page for more information.
Please note that, although not guaranteed, we will do our absolute best to mail your order out within 5 working days of receiving it.
COVID-19 and a Polite Reminder
Please remember that we are a small team of two working hard to hand-print, package and post your orders. Once they have left us they are solely in the hands of the mailing services, which may be impacted by COVID-19 or Brexit.
Please read our order & delivery page for more information.
Please do also take a note of any new regulations in your own country due to the changes of custom fees in accordance to Brexit.